>

Click to enlarge

CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPS

Browsing History

Hestra Furano Swisswool Leather Gloves

€169.65

 €134.64
Save: 21% off
In stock

Hestra Furano Swisswool Leather Gloves

SKU: 00000881
€169.65 €134.64

*



Product Specification

YKK-zipper
Handcuffs
An exclusive leather ski glove with a slim fit. Warm and breathable Swisswool insulation and comfortable merino wool lining next to the hand. Outer material: Proofed aniline cowhide Swisswool: Swisswool is made from 88% wool from Swiss wool . The other 12% is corn starch used to give the wool anti-felting properties. Lining: Merino wool tricot FEATURES: - YKK-zipper - Handcuffs
Tags: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z